Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

The Perfect Bootie

I found them...finally! The perfect pair of black booties: the Taryn Rose Kuri Wedge Heel in black (they are also available in chocolate brown). I simply ADORE the back zipper closure and the 2.5" patent leather wedge heel.  The elastic gore panels allow the booties to stretch to fit your feet perfectly.  They are originally $359, but I got them on sale on HauteLook. You can also find them on Lord and Taylor's website, DSW, Amazon, or eBay.  

This purchase is reflective of the recent 180 degree change in my shopping mentality. I used to buy pretty much anything and everything that caught my on eye on a whim, and I accumulated a lot of trendy garments of mediocre quality that were out of style in one season (and tearing, falling apart, pilling, etc by then anyways).  In the past six months, I have been shopping for quality over quantity and thinking about every purchase for a little while before I seal the deal. (Of course I have allowed myself a few splurges!)  I have been trying to purchase staples that I know will remain in my closet for years to come...meaning they will stay in style AND remain in good shape, and these booties definitely fit that bill.



No comments:

Post a Comment