Pages

Monday, November 25, 2013

amanda catherine designs

I have a confession to make. I am not an Etsy girl. Or a Pinterest one either for that matter. Would you hate me if I said that I think simply browsing the interwebs is kind of...well, a waste of time? Don't get me wrong, if I wasn't taking a rigorous 15 credit academic course load, did not teach dance approximately 20 hours every week and intern another 5-10 hours, didn't have commitments to fulfill for my sorority, wasn't training for a half marathon, and wasn't involved with organizations on my college campus, I probably (definitely) would have a drastically different opinion. But I am just so incredibly busy all the time that I only use Pinterest or Etsy to find recipes or inspiration if I know exactly what I am looking for.  

HOWEVER, an amzing Etsy shop came to my attention today and I'm obsessed.  The College Prep feature amanda catherine designs (AmandaCatherineDes) on her perfect blog and I was instantly hooked. amanda catherine designs has a large collection of cute and witty prints for sale at an extremely reasonable price, in addition to other products such as pencils and bar carts. Visit (and favorite!) her adorable Etsy shop here. The holiday collection is to die for!! I am definitely going to buy some for my friends and family for holiday gifts...and a few for myself :)






Early tomorrow morning (well I guess it's technically today), I am off to Vermont and New Hampshire for a few days of skiing with my family before heading to Boston for Thanksgiving with my dad's family. Happy Thanksgiving, Happy Hanukkah, and safe travels! xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment