Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Black Friday + Small Business Saturday + Cyber Monday

Braving the Black Friday crowds has never been for me. I like to sleep off my food-induced coma and spend time with family and friends soaking up the blissful end of Thanksgiving vacation. However, thanks to the world wide web, I can shop the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales from the coziness of my bed. Here are three great sales from completely different companies catering to completely different markets...hopefully there will be something for everyone!

C. Wonder

Shop everything from clothing and shoes to pet gifts and home decor! C. Wonder carries many monogrammable items, such as stationary, coffee mugs, and jewelry. Browse more items to personalize at their amazing online Monogram Shop here. I love to give monogrammed gifts because it shows I chose a special gift instead of sending the same thing to my whole gift list. (If you're like me and a lot of your friends share apartments, gifting the same thing to more than one person is a MAJOR mistake.) See some of my favorites items below!

Save 30% off all items with code GIFTS30 (terms apply).











Banana Republic

What more do I have to say? Banana is my all time favorite place to shop for any level of business wear, but they also have a huge selection of casual and evening attire, shoes, jewelry, handbags, and other accessories. The items below are on the top of my wish list this year...

Save 40% online and in-stores until 12/1 with the code BRGIVING. Free shipping over $50!




BR Monogram Tulip Dress in rich magenta (online exclusive), $140




BR Monogram Pieced Sequin Tank (so perfect for New Year's Eve!), $79.50




Vintage Link Necklace, $125. (Currently obsessed with all things chain link)



Urban Outfitters

HUGE sales at Urban! Not everything at Urban is my style, but I can always find something I am absolutely obsessed with.

Big deals under $20, $30, and $50, gifts from $5, and free shipping over $50
BDG Animal Games Sweater, $59  $39




Rag Union X Urban Renewal Leather Babydoll Dress, $169. Paired with chunky booties and metallic jewelry...so great for a fun night out!



Menorah Glasses, $14. Sorry, had to! Happy 4th night of Hanukkah!


In my opinion, even more exciting than Black Friday and Cyber Monday is SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY! Small Business Saturday is a new American shopping tradition (est. 2010!) held on the Saturday after Thanksgiving promoted by American Express. Hopefully you were able to hit a few local boutiques during your packed shopping weekend :)

One of my favorite small businesses where I live is Pink Narcissus. Like them on Facebook here! Pink Narcissus Pink Narcissus is our one and only Lilly Pulitzer Signature store, and the fall and holiday Lilly collections are to die for. Pink Narcissus also carries exquisite sorority and home team essentials (Go Gators!). Navy has always been my go-to color, so obviously I can't get enough of this season's navy Lilly dresses, shoes, and accessories. The classic looks can be dressed up or down for holiday parties, family dinners, or a night out with the girls. The dress on the left below is my absolute FAVORITE! I have been eyeing it for ages...I think I'll take advantage of Pink Narcissus' Small Business Saturday sale to finally add it to my collection.




No comments:

Post a Comment